- Posted 13 Jeudi juillet
- DisciplineService à la clientèle
- Contact NameFloor Teunissen
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join our client and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for Dutch-speaking Solution Specialists to join our client's exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
What our client offers you:
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market. What you will learn with our client will make you a valuable member of their team or any other team.
- Full-time contract, 39 hours/week: Monday - Friday from 09:00 to 18:00.
- Competitive salary and performance bonus. -Restaurant card and medical insurance.
- Great office location in Benalmadena.
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus.
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on.
- Career development program and specialized courses.
- Opportunities for a career abroad through the our client International Mobility Program.
What you’ll experience:
As a Solution Specialist in their team, you will:
- Maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Sales Agent and Partner Connection Manager.
- Present value propositions and differentiation that align to customer’s business objectives and IT initiatives based on expertise in solution selling techniques and selling cloud-based solutions.
- Provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios.
- Increase technical acumen by delivering innovative ideas to accelerate customer success in the cloud.
- Audit and confirm implementation requirements and pricing calculations as required, so that the customer receives an accurate projection of anticipated costs in new services sought.
- Demonstrate aspects of the technical and business solution to customers over Teams.
- Act as the key technical contact for the SMB Vendor Tele team with potential customers.
- Conduct group and one-on-one trainings across the Center on subjects of expertise.
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Are native or proficient in Dutch + Fluent in English.
- Have 3-6+ years of technology related sales or business development experience.
- Have broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture for productivity and communications solutions required.
- Demonstrate knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred.
- Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning.
- Possess experience with cloud-based productivity, collaboration and communications solution designs, migrations and management of technology.
- Have an understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends. Minimum Fundamentals certification is required upon entering to the role, L200 certification is preferred.
- Possess a proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals.
- Have exceptional interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills to succeed in a customer facing role.
- Are success-driven, works well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment.
- Share their values of commitment, unity, integrity, recognition, and WOW.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.