- Posted 08 Dimanche octobre
- Discipline Marketing
- Contact NameMathilde Lootens
- Works closely with Quality Assurance Leaders to aggregate, prioritize, and report top issues impacting decision accuracy for its market and workflow
- As new Content Policies are developed and prototyped, provides details to local teams around the impact of the policy change on the team’s current work.
- Delivers “on-spot” training to auditors on new or changing Content Policies as well as “refresher” trainings on existing Content Policy
- Audits decision accuracy and actively reviews decision accuracy audits to ensure consistency and alignment with internal standards and policies
- Manages investigations of escalations of inaccurate decisions to understand the root cause(s), especially in cases where policies are new, the content is ambiguous, or the decision has an outsized impact if incorrect
- Mentors’ agents on the use of quality tools and systems
- Develops process documentation and aggregates feedback about the functionality of quality tools
- Dutch Native Level (C2) and fluency in English (B2/C1)
- 2 years relevant work experience in business process outsourcing company or comparable service environment
- Preferably minimum of 1 year of experience within an audit or quality environment performing quality control and quality analysis
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflows, such as updates in policies and guidelines
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), including the ability to clearly communicate in a dynamic environment across all levels
- Able to prioritize and manage tasks efficiently
- Understanding of business processes and improvement methods
- Understanding of departmental policies and procedures
- Experience with confidential information collection and management (preferable)
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge (PivotTable, charts, statistical functions)
- Competitive salary and various benefit packages (private health care including dental care, life insurance and cafeteria benefits).
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization with good practices focused on continuous development.
- Open-minded and multinational environment.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and ambitious tasks
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.