- Posted 01 October 2022
- LocationRepública Checa
- Contact NameVioleta Dimitrova
Our client's mission is to make HR work better! They help organizations worldwide pioneer digital HR, master payroll, ensure compliance, unlock workforce data, and deliver best-in-class HR operations. As a result, HR leaders can create better employee experiences, save money, and transform their organizations.
Our client have a product roadmap innovation that enables you to create your own IP payroll engine. The role holder will start by being a member of the client's Pay project team, focusing on delivering all the key information to define the country local standard build within the roadmap to the Products team. Once the country is deployed and the localization has been completed, the role switches to maintenance and support mode.
The Payroll Country owner (PCO) is responsible to define the local payroll country set up of our client and the ongoing maintenance and health of the country solution. Next to this, the Payroll Country Owner (PCO) will provide expertise and outputs to deliver compliant country payroll calculations and legal compliance into the core pay engine and to maintain the country standard ongoing. The Payroll Country Owner (PCO) leads client activation and acts as the payroll manager supporting the client and internal teams on the account. The Payroll Country Owner role is essential to deliver a compliant payroll calculations and legal compliance and will be responsible for creating and maintaining the solution.
- Country Standards – identify best payroll practices in country, define and maintain the country standards, and support the teams to uphold the standards;
- Maintenance and Compliance – continual review and update of country standard solution to identify and adapt to legal changes and incorporate into all design documents, workbooks, and other material to maintain country compliance;
- Country Testing – validating all created standards and rules through testing of created country solution within our client's roadmap;
- Project Management – lead projects activating payroll for customers;
- Payroll Management – assist client and internal teams on country payroll and coordinate payroll activities.
- Owns the payroll solution for the country;
- Key point of contact for sales when a person is required to represent our payroll solution for that country;
- Monitor regulatory environment and ensure changes are understood, planned and incorporated into the country payroll standards and workbooks;
- Maintain documentation for country standard payroll processing;
- Maintain all the country standard workbooks and documentation that state what is included in the standard deployment for the country in line with country legislative changes;
- Project manage activation of new customers to the tool;
- Review account status and participate in service review meetings with the client;
- Support country payroll teams in running payroll and providing tier 1 support and triage for all technical questions and problems;
- Manage and maintain clear and informative communications to internal teams and the client to support the efficient processing of payrolls and systems;
- Work with relevant teams across Alight to ensure changes to the technical environment is understood, tested and that all documentation is updated to reflect those changes;
- Upskill and develop team members through training delivery and coaching to enable them to fulfil their role.
Knowledge, Education, Certification, Skills & Technical Proficiencies:
- Fluent in English (written, oral);
- Advanced level of Excel;
- Country legislation expertise;
- HR Consulting, payroll and outsourcing industry experience;
- A solutions-based thinker with a natural inquisitive mind;
- Attention to detail.
- At least 7 years’ experience in a payroll role;
- Business analysis experience;
- Experience working for a global organization with a multi-cultural environment.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide:
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.