- Posted 01 November 2024
- Discipline Informática
- Contact NameKatinka Dokka
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Budapest? Then this is your chance!
For our partner in Budapest, Hungary we are looking for a German-speaking Real Time Analyst !
Our partner is a large IT Service company that is expanding from India to the entire world. Whether it's AI, cybersecurity or everyday automation, our partner plays a leading role in the IT sector. In Germany, our partner provides high quality , customer-centric information technology experiences to global customers including fortune 500 companies.
• Analysis – Strong Analytical skills
• Should be able to handle & achieve the departmental requirements
• Maintain data integrity
• Knowledge (What the person must know): Understanding of operational process, logical
thinking, reporting and analysis
• Should be open to change, Multi-tasking skills
• Ability to manage real time queues and skill changes
• Communication between Team Locations to effectively manage the staff
• Ensure is able to effectively manage floor discipline
• Ability to think on toes and take accurate decisions which will help in meeting the service goals
• Meet Real Time Adherence
• SLA – Service Level/Abandon Rate Targets met on a consistent Basis
• Real Time Reporting – Timeliness & Accuracy
• Client Management – Internal and External
• Ability to work on data and generate various types dashboards, reports/ad-hoc reports required
on real time basis
• Ability to handle high level data analysis and data
• Good knowledge of MS Excel & other MS Office Applications
• Should have good communication skill
• Should have good Knowledge of Avaya CMS
• Ability to think strategically and work in terms of business opportunity and growth
• Candidate should be ready to work in different shift environment- and on weekends.
• Ability to handle pressure and a natural goal getter
What they offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Chance to be part of a growing organization and develop your career
- Cafeteria benefits
- Venue easy to access and modern office near metro line 3
- Multicultural environment
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.