- Posted 01 July 2024
- Discipline Servicio al cliente
- Contact NameLaura Montiel
The company's mission is to change the independent accommodation sector. Its software helps more than 20,000 owners and managers of hotels, B&Bs, holiday and group lets, yurts, castles and cottages by making it very easy for them to manage online bookings, customers and travel agents. Now more than ever, having a platform that allows them to manage things their own way helps their customers succeed in an ever-changing and challenging industry.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for :
Canvassing potential establishments, making appointments to demonstrate the hotel software,
Carry out demonstrations of the software over the phone and by screen sharing
Sell the eviivo management software with its various functionalities according to agreed quarterly targets,
Update the internal Microsoft Dynamics CRM to ensure that all prospect and sales data is recorded in the database,
Work with the enablement and training teams to improve performance and meet targets.
- 3/5 years' higher education in Commerce, Marketing, Tourism or equivalent
- 2-5 years' experience in B2B sales
- You have a strong commercial temperament and are comfortable prospecting and cold calling in your territory.
- Experience in the SaaS, tourism or hospitality sector is a plus
- Fluent English (spoken and written) to communicate internally with the teams,
- Excellent oral (clear voice) and written (excellent grammar) communication skills.
- Analytical and negotiation skills,
- Ability to process data and work methodically to deadlines.
THE COMPANY IS OFFERING
- Full-time permanent contract, executive status
- Salary: fixed + variable
- Position based in Ile-de-France (mainly remote, but meetings will be scheduled from time to time at the office located 5 minutes' walk from Paris Gare de Lyon).
- Health insurance, luncheon vouchers, reduced working hours
- Combine success and fun in an international company with smart, motivated people
Our client is proud of its open and very diverse culture, where the important thing is not who you are, but what you can do or learn, to help the company move forward!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.