Are you looking for a place to grow your career, where continuous learning and performance are rewarded? Are you attentive, supportive, and communicative? Are you passionate about customer service? Do you speak Dutch? Then this is for you!
Our client is part of the largest online gambling and sports betting software supplier globally. The organization was established in 2007 and has a friendly team and a caring atmosphere. Combined with professional guidelines and procedures, they provide online and offline customer support, sports trading, risk management, and financial services to multinational clients globally, servicing more than 13 brands. Our client has recently taken on a new, exciting, long-term project, with one of their biggest clients – Holland Casino. And so, they are looking for Dutch-speaking people ready to take on new challenges in an environment where they can develop their skills and grow personally and professionally.
They are hiring Dutch-speaking Customer Service Associates!
- Work on a new project for the Dutch market
- Provide information to the company’s clients
- Handle customers’ queries either via chat and e-mail or phone calls
- Meet company corporate standards and procedures for quality
- Meet predetermined personal and team targets
- Keep the job knowledge up to date and strive for excellence
- Fluent in Dutch and a good knowledge of English
- Excellent computer literacy
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service experience is a strong advantage, but not required
- A team player open to sharing knowledge and supporting colleagues
- Strong orientation towards achieving team’s goals and targets set is an advantage
- Availability to work on shifts
What they offer
- Opportunity to work within a leading company and gain a multicultural experience
- Competitive salary and remuneration package
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Supplemental health and dental insurance plan
- Life insurance
- Monthly travel/utility allowance
- Monthly food allowance
- MultiSport card
- Wellness allowance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Annual performance bonus
- Other bonuses such as Refer-a-Friend, newlywed, baby bonus, etc.
- Company-sponsored seminars, training, social activities, and events
Our client offers an extensive training program, which prepares newcomers for their line of work. Encouraging the personal and professional development of team members is at the heart of what they do. With our client, you will have a lot of growth opportunities both horizontally and vertically within the company. If this job opportunity is interesting for you, apply by sending us you English resume!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.