Are you an HR passionate who wants to help and build strong connections with the people working in the professional environment? Because we know your answer will be "YES, count me in", we are looking forward to get to know you better.
We are excited to offer you this new opportunity within one of the biggest brands in the industry at this moment with a well-established history in various domains.
As part of this project and a new team, your role as a Senior Benefit administrator will be to manage and track compliance of the allocation of benefits for our client organisation using client based policies and tools including collaboration and vendor relationship management for the countries being supported.
If you are proactive with a mindset for professional growth, excited to face and overcome new challenges, willing to adapt and improve your current skills and learn new ones, we would be happy to take your application and contact you as soon as possible to have a more detailed conversation.
What you'll be doing
• Administering compensation and benefit plans
• May oversee the scheduling, assignments, and daily workflow of subordinate staff in the department.
• Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments.
• Conduct employee onboarding and help organize their benefits as per organisation policy
• Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
• Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits as per policy
• Ensure compliance with labor regulations
• Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave
• Managing vendor relationship with regards to benefit adminstration
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law as per business needs
The skills & experience you need
• Minimum of bachelors degree
• Proficiency in English and German
• 4-6 years experience as HR Generalist
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
Perks of working with us
• Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment
• Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company
• Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment
• Competitive salary with attractive set of social benefits
• Relocation package: in case that you are not living in Berlin, the company will offer you support In order to relocate to our office location
• Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.