Are you passionate about technology and working for a leading multimedia devices brand in the world?
Our client’s customers belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors of IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. They are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29different nationalities. They offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities.
The company engages in developing, manufacturing and marketing Philips branded TV sets in Europe, Russia, Middle East, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and selected countries in Asia-Pacific excluding China. If you like helping others with their technical issues, and develop your own technical skills and you enjoy working in a multicultural and Dynamic work environment, then you might be the perfect fit for us! Join our exciting and successful team to enter the IT world.
If you are interested in growth, our high performers can move to our back-office logistics team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.
As a Technical Support Advisor, you’ll work directly with clients through email, chat and phone to offer personalized solutions for all their inquiries. You may also be responsible for short translations, reviewing the webpage to find any errors, and improving templates to answer clients. You will control their experience at all levels of the supply chain, driving the brand to excellency. You’re empowered to make the best decision for each situation by thinking creatively, helping customers over the phone and providing an excellent customer service experience.
- In a correct, customer-friendly and efficient manner answer and/or solve complex technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone, chat or email.
- Identify and analyse the technical issue of the customer by good listening and asking clear and concise questions.
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high-quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.
- Per customer, contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to ensure a high level of service is delivered.
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position
- High level of English (written and oral)
- A good understanding of the MS Office environment
- Knowledge of network architecture and Consumer Electronics products (wireless audio, smart displays, etc.)
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- A strong technical affinity, and experience in the technical field is a plus
- Analytical skills with demonstrated problem-solving ability desired
- Ability to operate in high-pressure situations
- Knowledge of network architecture and Consumer Electronics products
- Excellent communication skill
- Ability to overcome objections and promote product usage If you identify with this, join us!
- Careful: You must have the legal documentation prior to the application (European passport or working VISA for the country you are applying for).
- A large variety of discounts with partners
- Free weekly and after-work activities
- They promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world. They have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities to progress
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.