Are you passionate about music, technology, and interested in working for Bose, one of the largest and most technologically advanced audio companies in the world?
Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities. We offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities. Our offices are located in the heart of Barcelona, very close to the beach, public transport the Glories shopping mall & restaurants. However, in this position, you can work remote from anywhere in Spain!
Work for Bose
At Bose, we have a passion for doing things that are better. We apply the highest level of scientific inquiry and invention to the discovery of new concepts and the development of new products. We create experiences for our customers that are enlightening, unique and delightful. We seek to develop an environment that challenges us to pursue excellence and to reach our fullest human potential.
As a Technical Service Advisor for Bose, you’ll work directly with clients to resolve their requests, when possible, in a single telephone call, using the appropriate troubleshooting protocols. You will log and follow-up on orders and requests and deliver high quality customer service on postsales requests on logistics, warranties, refunds, etc.You’re empowered to make the best decision for each situation by thinking creatively, helping customers over the phone and providing an excellent customer service experience.
- Experience in production, audiovisual and sound technologies, working with sound cables, wireless networking and wifi technology, or as a DJ, (is preferred). If not, we can teach you!
- Interest and aptitude for sound and connectivity technologie
- Previous experience in similar position and knowledge of SAP is a plus
- You are fluent in English
- You are a fast learner
- You can adapt to unplanned situation in a methodical and organized way
- You take ownership
- You have great communication skills and are people oriented
- Good team player with drive for success
If you are interested in growth, our high performers can move to our back-office logistics team, our social media team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.
Hours and benefits
- Full time position, 39 hours per week
- Working schedule: Monday to Friday from 8:55h to 18h
- Salary: 17.330 € g/y (basic) + 1.920 € g/y (bonus)
- Training: First 2 weeks + nesting period
- Contract: Idenfinido
- Extensive training on market leading products, personal development programs and mentoring to fully develop skills.
- Good career prospects in a reputable company which rewards serious and hard workers.
- A large variety of discounts with our partners
- Free weekly and after work activities
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world. We have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities to progress
- New and modern office in the Poblenou area
- Receive a bonus starting from 300 euros for referring your friends
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.