Job Role - PSO Coordinator
Location – Lisbon, Portugal
The job holder will be reporting to the Shared Project Services Manager and will be supporting the internal project teams with the implementation, planning and delivery of projects across Europe.
Working as part of the Shared Projects Services team will be responsible for providing operational and administrative support required ensuring the execution and delivery of Projects and Programmes that are organizationally complex, carry a high degree of risk from start through to Service Delivery.
- Update customer’s device database to commence Managed Services.
- Order processing for EMEA Region for new office equipment.
- Lead inter-department audit calls for Operational Readiness.
- Providing administrative and Back Office support as needed to the project team
- Documenting new processes and maintaining process repositories
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Feed repositories and automatic reports with Weekly/monthly data
- Be the point of contact for data analysis and reporting for different departments
Soft Skill Requirements:
- Strong organisational, time management, and prioritisation skills
- Proficient in business tools (i.e. MS Office, SharePoint Collaboration, CRM). Experience in reporting and basic data analysis is a plus.
- Strong collaborator with a ‘’can-do’’ attitude and passion for excellence
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures. Experience with SharePoint in a collaborative environment is a plus
- Able to communicate ideas concisely and work with key team members
- Able to participate and host inter-department calls in English
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Be a go-getter and be willing to take on any challenge.
- Detailed, focused, and well-organized; able to handle multiple projects at hand
- Willing to work non-standard business hours if required by projects
Education and Background
- Bachelor’s Degree or education in any discipline
- Microsoft Office/PC proficiency (MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English (Mandatory)
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.