Are you a native Dutch speaker who is looking for a dynamic job with a lot of variety and customer interaction? We are looking for you!
Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers and ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 50 countries, They serve leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. They are presently developing their tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações).
About the role
As a Scheduling Specialist with, you will be supporting our Dutch and Flemish speaking stakeholders’ Service Provider network, ensuring that their service coordination is functioning at optimal levels. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication and negotiation skills, someone who is highly attentive to all stakeholder details and able to prioritize client driven tasks.
- Monitor and balance stakeholder call activity and the workload of external Service Providers, utilizing internal Xerox database systems.
- Identify barriers that limit the working capacity of external Service Providers, and communicate with field management to implement fixes to service issues lowering the optimization of workload efficiency and call queue management. Maintain this process until the service issues are resolved.
- Contact stakeholders and their dedicated Xerox support service team, to negotiate the best possible arrival time for Service Providers to complete necessary product upkeep.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with external Service Providers and Field Managers, to meet and exceed field metrics.
- Implement and meet established cost targets, through negotiating with stakeholders and ensuring strict process compliance of all other KPIs.
- High School Degree or Secondary School Completion Equivalent. A Bachelor’s Degree in any field is preferred.
- Advanced level usage of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly to platforms that allow issue documentation and frequent updates to drafted content.
- The ability to multi-task and analyse various profiles at the same time, as is relevant to solve any arising issues.
- Role model behaviours, and accountability for personal errors and correction.
- Specialized Customer Service Skills, especially with strong capacity to influence customer opinion and direction.
- Required Language Thresholds:
- Dutch: (C2: Native-Level Fluency)
- English: (B2-Independent User Level)
Our client is offering the following benefits
- Permanent contract;
- Competitive salary;
- Private health and life insurance from day one in the company;
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, day shift;
- Hybrid during pandemic (3 days at the office, 2 at home, on-site after the pandemic);
- Meal allowance on card/voucher;
- Career progression opportunities;
- Parenthood program;
- Discount for one of the most known gyms in Portugal;
- Staff canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.