Are you a service-minded Czech speaker looking to work for one of the world’s largest IT firms in Budapest? Then please read on!
Living in Budapest is pretty great. Expats in Hungary can expect to pay less for food, medicines and cosmetics, and monthly public transport costs and average rent are considerably lower than many countries. Value for money and the opportunity to live well whilst saving money are some of the best reasons to work in Hungary, and you will find the people to be welcoming and accommodating!
- Resolving IT issues of our clients, act as first point of contact for the customer (Level 1 IT support)
- Handling end-user calls and web queries via tools, phone and email
- Documentation and precise administration, logging of calls on the ticketing tool
- Delegation of problems which cannot be resolved on first level to the competent Level 2 teams
- Keep the user informed, own and follow-up ongoing cases
- Maintaining and improving customer satisfaction level
- Advanced or native in Czech language and you have upper-intermediate English language skills
- Experienced in any customer service – experience gained in IT Help Desk/ customer support role is an advantage but NOT a MUST
- A university graduate - fresh graduates are welcome!
- You have willing-to-learn attitude & customer focus mindset
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- Flexible, multitasking, dynamic personality, team player attitude
- You have logical thinking, good problem solving skills
- Open for working in shifts
The company offers:
- Competitive salary package + Annual bonus system + Cafeteria package
- In-house trainings
- Company insurance
- Language course reimbursement
- Free medical services (Medicover)
- All You can Move Sportpass + other discount fitness options
- Home office option from Hungary
- 40h work week, no weekend work required
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.