- Posted 08 February 2023
- Contact NameAugustine Erdman
Are you looking for a new and exciting job opportunity as an Embedded Software Engineer? Do you speak Romanian fluently? Join our international team in the Czech Republic in either Ostrava or Mladá Boleslav and work on fascinating projects within the automotive industry!
- Embedded software development for mechatronic components and modules
- Typical projects are controllers for smart actuation products in automotive applications, e.g. networked precision valves in thermal management of battery electric vehicles
- Development of high quality automotive software solutions using e.g. the ASPICE process model
- Requirements and architecture analysis on the software level and alignments with corresponding system departments
- Support of test automation and continuous integration strategies together with testing and tool departments
- International collaboration in global development teams
- Engineering degree e.g. in software / electronics engineering, or a further technical degree and proven experience
- Experience with C programming for automotive embedded applications close to hardware
- Experience with the ASPICE assessment model is of advantage
- Experience in software unit test implementation is advantageous
- Fluent in English
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.