- Posted 02 March 2024
- Discipline Kundenbetreuung
- Contact NameAtte Mäkinen
We are looking for Hebrew Speakers (with valid Residence Permit or EU passport) interested in working in Lisbon as Advertising Sales Representative
Join our client's team as an Advertising Reviewer and help them deliver exceptional customer experiences. As an Advertising Reviewer, you will review the Ads and moderate content posted on Social Media. You will be part of a team ensuring a competent and excellent content moderation service, in order to grant that all the platform compliance regulations are followed. You will be working on the Hebrew market and helping to build a better experience for our users.
About The Company
Are you passionate about online Advertising and new technology and would you like to join one of the leading tech companies? Facebook has reinvented social interaction and is one of the most known networking companies, with millions of users every day.
What will you do?
- Support our client as Advertising Sales Representative, growing and developing your extensive client base in an innovative and fast paced environment,
- Be part of a team of top-class sales professionals,
- Drive sustained sales as well as proactively finding and identifying new selling opportunities,
- Contact new and existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis,
- Acquire new advertisers within the small and medium business (SMB) space;
- Consult with clients to provide the best solution for their business goal and use existing client data to provide custom recommendations tailored to client goals;
- Use a variety of tools including MS Excel, Salesforce and others to research, communicate and sell to the customer.
- Advanced written and speaking Hebrew level + B2 English
- Previous sales or marketing experience is an advantage
- Problem-solving skills
- Consultative sales, coaching and client-service skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment
- Eligible to work in Portugal: Valid work permit or EU passport.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company
- Stable work and career progression
- Sports activities and organized events
- Free language courses
- Fixed over average salary
- Relocation package:
- Private room in a shared apartment
- Flight ticket to Lisbon refunded after 9 months
- Pick up at the airport
- Support with legal administration, getting phone number, bank account, etc
- Private health insurance after 6 months
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city, and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. The city close to the sea, offers great shopping, nightlife and an amazing cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. Lisbon, for a great part of the year, offers a warm climate. This is one of many reasons Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. If you are looking for sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed living, shopping, culture, big city, parks and surfing, seize this opportunity!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries