- Posted 12 July 2021
- Contact NameDiana Sabanovic
German Technical Service Representative for a prestigious German car brand in the Netherlands!
Our client is an international multicultural German organization with offices in beautiful Maastricht.
Why move to Netherlands, Maastricht ?
Maastricht is right on the border with Germany and Belgium, a vibrant city with a high quality of life and a very international vibe due to its large international student population. Enjoy a dynamic city, go for a run along the waterways, and enjoy the beautiful historic city center.
Task and Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming queries (email, phone, tickets) from B2B customers and respond in a timely and professional manner
- Proactively monitor all incoming communication channels and prioritize requests according to urgency and importance
- Provide general information and assistance regarding the diagnostic systems and other processes by using the knowledge acquired during the basic trainings
- Independently learn & keep up to date with business information on a daily basis
- Analyze, investigate, accurately document & summarize all queries in our ticketing system according to established procedures
- Verify and research information in aftersales applications and our specific knowledge management tools
- Coordinate with direct team members, internal specialists and departments to resolve complex enquiries or complaints and recognize trends
- Discrete and adequate handling of confidential information, related to customer data as well as financial transactions and records considering established legal guidelines
- Have any affinity within IT/Telematics or are someone who has always been interested in “the internet of things”;
- Have excellent skills in German and good skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Possess strong communication skills (B2C and B2B);
- Are able to identify, analyse and resolve problems
- Can handle interactions between tools and support systems;
- Are willing to relocate to the region of Maastricht, if necessary.
Communication is key
To understand and resolve our customer’s needs in a timely manner, active listening skills are essential when working at the CAC.
You have a customer orientated, empathetic mind-set. Someone that is willing to go above and beyond to satisfy our customers’ needs and live the brand’s most important promise “the best or nothing”.
We believe in the strength of doing things together, therefore teamwork is an essential part of our daily business. We aim for candidates with an open communication style and can-do attitude that work well in an intercultural team and will contribute to our Feedback Culture
What can you expect from us?
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- A one year contract with intention to prolongation to indefinite after the first yearA
- A competitive performance-based salary growth;
- Company result-oriented bonuses;
- A holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
- 200 vacation hours;
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates;
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will be reimbursed for the first arrival, housing fee & moving costs.
- Individual development plan, it is important to be somewhere you feel you can grow! We offer opportunities that enable you to develop yourself professionally
This position is on a fulltime basis (40 hours per week) from Monday to Friday.
Training & onboarding:
We provide an extensive 4 week initial training period and a follow-up buddy program in a dedicated onboarding team to help you fit in. The training period is, of course, paid for.
We are situated in Maastricht - a charming city in the south of the Netherlands - the very heart of Europe. It embodies elegance, class and culture as well as boasting a perfect destination for travelling to other areas of the continent.
Due to its location, Maastricht is a melting pot of different nationalities creating a vibrant, multi-lingual community in which it is easy to feel at home.
Last but not least, we:
- help you to settle in. We help you meet other colleagues outside of work via our incredible social club that organizes cool activities such as language courses, weekly sports activities and cultural events in the city.
- offer an excellent relocation package, which takes care of your initial travel and accommodation expenses for the first six weeks.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.