- Posted 05 February 2024
- Discipline IT
- Contact NameErik Holstein
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Budapest? Then this is your chance!
For our partner in Budapest, Hungary we are looking for a German-speaking Quality Team Manager!
Our partner is a large IT Service company that is expanding from India to the entire world. Whether it's AI, cybersecurity, or everyday automation, our partner plays a leading role in the IT sector. In Germany, our partner provides high quality, customer-centric information technology experiences to global customers including Fortune 500 companies. A Quality Team Manager is responsible for supporting and developing the team to create a great Customer Experience and to drive continuous improvements.
- Ensure that processes are adhered to as per customer requirement and quality framework
- Release training need analysis for the associates and coordinate with training team
- Participate in audits and reviews
- Continuous Improvement
- Analyse operation’s quality performance
- Make observations, identify, and analyse trends and patterns
- Define and drive improvement initiatives
- Work together with stakeholders to create improvement proposals
- Contribute to customer presentations
- Manage regular and ad hoc reports
- Present initiatives and achievements on business reviews
- Follow-up escalations for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree
- Lean, Six Sigma, PDCA, other quality improvement methodologies and project exposure are an advantage
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Good data analytic and interpretation skills, continuous improvement mindset, good communication skills, structured thinking, agile mindset
What they offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Chance to be part of a growing organization and develop your career
- Relocation support
- Cafeteria benefits
- Venue easy to access and modern office near metro line 3
- Multicultural environment
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.