- Posted 04 February 2024
- Discipline Vetrieb
- Contact NameMartin Fritjofsson
Our partner is a fast-growing, early-stage startup. You will have the opportunity to build up a bootstrapped company from its early stages onwards and to shape the direction of the company in a highly dynamic market environment.
You will be working directly with our customers and internal teams. You will be the one solving problems and at the same time continuously improving our processes. We need pragmatism, patience, and someone who doesn't accept a "no", but finds a solution.
About the company:
Our client is a B2B sales expert who have packaged our collective knowledge, wisdom, and experience into one Sales platform. By providing a SaaS solution and personal coaching/consulting to our clients, we help SaaS companies, consulting teams, IoT businesses, engineering companies, and professional service businesses build their client base and revenue with confidence. We are obsessed with transforming our industry every day for the sake of the clients we serve so that they can keep growing with unrelenting momentum. A commitment to excellence pulses at the heart of all we do, as do honesty and integrity. We only invite the most ardent B2B sales experts to join our team who share our spirit and belief that our success depends on the success of our clients.
- Responsible for managing relationships with customers to make sure they are achieving their desired outcomes
- Onboard new clients to the platform
- Project management and workshops with customers
- Data analysis, data scraping, and data cleaning
- Collaborate with internal teams (Data-, Marketing- and Sales-Teams)
- Support with product development and process implementation
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years in a customer-facing role e.g. (Customer Success, Project Management, B2B Sales, Agency)
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of cloud-based software tools (SaaS)
- Comfortable and flexible in a fast-changing environment
- “Quick start” mentality with a high production output
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to prioritize
- Creative, diplomatic, ability to multitask and handle pressure
- Must have: German native speaker or at least C1 niveau
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Experience in a dynamic start-up, agency, or high-growth environment (preferably in SaaS or B2B) is a plus
All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years of experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Salaries - We offer competitive salaries.
- Flexibility - We offer flexible work hours.
- Startup Spirit - You will have the opportunity to build up a bootstrapped company from its early stages onwards and to shape the direction of the company in a highly dynamic market environment.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.