- Posted 23 August 2023
- Contact NameDiana Sabanovic
Are you searching for a career at a company whose sole purpose is to protect our planet - and not to measure how long you've been on a toilet break? Do you want to feel like your ideas are being not only heard but implemented?
If you answered yes, then our open positions are for you! We have roles available in Customer / Technical Support waiting for you in Spain!
What you will do
- Accelerate the transition to clean transport by creating trust in emobility
- Wake up every morning knowing that you are making our world a better place.
- Help create a completely new industry from scratch
- Maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction, representing the major automotive brands
The main tasks of the Customer Experience Specialist role are as follows:
- To interact with drivers in German-speaking markets and to help customers with technical issues related to the charging process.
- To help EV drivers with account-related issues.
- Be a champion for the customer, always seeking solutions and sharing ideas to improve the overall customer experience!
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about customer care and delivering superior customer experiences.
- Organized, diligent, and a fast learner with a good eye for detail.
- A team player – we are a close team where everyone contributes ideas and suggestions – moving forward together!
- Professional and ambitious
- > 2 years of previous experience in customer support
- Interest in GreenTech and e-mobility is also an advantage
- Competitive monthly salary + bonus
- Excellent growth and development opportunities in a dynamic, fast-growing company;
- Excellent location with state of the art premises and a public transportation allowance;
- Free Spanish language course
Apply now and learn more about us and the position.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.