- Posted 27 January 2022
- Discipline Kundenbetreuung
- Contact NameJennifer Patzl
German-speaking Connected Mobility Support Specialist for a prestigious German car brand in the Netherlands!
Our client is an international multicultural German organization with offices in beautiful Maastricht.
Why move to Netherlands, Maastricht ?
Maastricht is right on the border with Germany and Belgium, a vibrant city with a high quality of life and a very international vibe due to its large international student population. Enjoy a dynamic city, go for a run along the waterways, and enjoy the beautiful historic city center.
The Connected Mobility Support Specialist serves all customers (B2C & B2B) and acts as a subject-matter expert by supporting users with process knowledge and case specific routing, as well as participating in the development of current business and the setup of future services. The project is a modern, exciting new brand which links customers to their smart vehicles in an intelligently connected world…and it’s expanding rapidly!
As a Connected Mobility Support Specialist your tasks will be to:
- accept incoming support requests, incidents and problems
- identify weaknesses in our processes or tools and create awareness
- register all activities in the ticketing tool
- troubleshoot minor training issues on the phone
- identify problems that can affect our processes and escalate them accordingly
- resolve reported issues according to pre-defined use cases
- report undefined issues to higher level
- You can become a Connected Mobility Support Specialist if you:
- have any affinity within IT/Telematics or are someone who has always been interested in “the internet of things”.
- possess excellent communication skills (B2C and B2B)
- are fluent in English and speak German on a native level
- are able to identify, analyse and resolve problems over the phone with involved partners
- can handle interaction between tools and support systems
- are able and willing to work in a 24h shift pattern
We provide an extensive 3 weeks initial training and a follow up buddy program.
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- attractive salary
- shift allowance
- Definite contract for 1 year, with option to permanent contract afterwards
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Company result oriented bonuses
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used brand cars
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
- Social Activities: Due to our Social Club it is ensured that you also have fun with your colleagues after work. The internal company Social Club frequently organizes events and activities like kickboxing, dance courses, Friday night drinks, dance courses, Yoga lessons, tennis tournaments, kayak tours, indoor soccer games…
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.