- Posted 08 February 2023
- Contact NameArthur Gleyze
We are looking for an enthusiastic, well-organized and proactive individual ready to take on a new challenge within the Software & Professional Services Team based in Lisbon. The job holder will be part of the Software & Professional Services Team – Client Consultants, with the management and development of a variety of projects across and outside Europe. We are looking for an IT professional with Customer facing skills and communications skills that are essential to efficiently perform the job.
Working within our client environment as part of a Software & Professional Services Team aligned to multiple Client accounts. Provide a support function for the Client ensuring timely and effective resolution of software/hardware issues with output devices, and software solutions and assisting in identifying infrastructure issues. On-going recommendations for improvement and configuration, also form part of the role in support of the Service and may include activity in support of pre-sales throughout the contract life. The Technical Services Team acts as an enabler, in achieving a measurable service as per the individual account contract commitments. The position reports to the Technical Services Manager.
- Provide technical architectural support for design and technical delivery services for contract life, from proof of concept to live deployment for all software or hardware solution
- Act as a single point of contact to the customer, partner(s), subcontractor(s), and other stakeholders in relation to technology-based
- Depending on the scale of requirements within an account, this role may provide support activity across multiple accounts as
- Provide a support role during the testing and rollout of the technical solution within the guidelines of the contracted service.
- Ensure flexibility in the support role to align to changes relating to the client’s IT support
- Ensure minimum suitable accreditation levels are maintained in line with the contract and Xerox
- Ensure availability for overtime, holidays, etc. as per Account contract
- The position may involve some travel to various client
- Ensure 100% compliance to Escalation policy and support Security and Risk compliance in line with the contractual
- Manage assigned Technology based escalations within the assigned account(s
- Ensure all Escalations are managed in a timely
- Accountable for effective communications with the Client concerning escalations and Technology developments that are appropriate to their current and future
- Captures and contributes to Client(s) Technical Strategy ensuring awareness and alignment to Client's goals and
- Support partner relationships activity related to the Service offerings including Customer IT Service Providers, 3rd parties, and
- Support governance of appropriate ITIL
- Support the development of client-related documentation and ensure Technology based procedures are adhered to and updated when
- Support change management escalations.
Candidate Qualifications & Experience
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related
- Experienced pre-sales and 2nd line support in a service-driven
- Understanding of ITIL, Lean Six Sigma, and Agile
- Preferred IT certifications (MS, Cisco, etc
- English Language Fluency (other languages are a plus
- Attention to detail with strong organizational
- Excellent communication skills both written and
- Ability to manage/work in a cross-functional team/environment
- Evidence of experience working within virtual teams of highly skilled
- Ability to multitask and prioritize many
- Experienced at interfacing with customers across multiple
- Must have intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio & MS Project
- Ability to identify and articulate
- Experience in troubleshooting application-related issues in a complex network environment with good TCP/IP
- Experience working in a test bed environment reported problem replication, investigation of vulnerabilities, hardware and software
- Experience in Installation and configuration of server technologies.
A propos de Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Nous sommes l'une des principales agences spécialisées dans le recrutement multilingue, avec des entreprises du monde entier, mettant en relation des talents d'Allemagne, de France, des Pays-Bas, de Belgique, d'Italie, d'Espagne et d'autres pays.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide est une agence de recrutement linguistique de premier plan en Europe, qui met en relation les emplois les plus intéressants et les talents multilingues. Nous avons des bureaux à Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malte et Lisbonne. Nous avons aidé plus de 3000 personnes à trouver l'emploi de leurs rêves grâce à nos 300+ partenaires dans plus de 30 pays.