- Posted 15 January 2024
- Discipline Kundenbetreuung
- Contact NameMaxime Jeanne
Our client provides career opportunities and stable employment in multinational environment where YOU can get a chance to use various languages, be a part of the prominent and world-famous brands, acquire and upgrade IT skills working from the all-new office building in the center of Brno.
Your workday will just fly by as you will:
- Be assigned for one future-oriented, long-lasting and eminent corporation client;
- Be a member of the international, dynamic and innovative company environment;
- Coordinate payroll with outside payroll offices and answer payroll related questions from employees or other departments;
- Take part in the HR administration process (onboarding and offboarding of employees, reports, HR analytics etc.);
- Prepare severance calculations and implement in payroll;
Why choose you? You definitely:
- Speak and write in English and French fluently (both min. B2);
- Have experience in administrative, HR processes and payroll;
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Have problem solving ability;
- Know how to administer effective assistance to Employees;
Employee perks, benefits
- Hybrid work model;
- Long-term and stable cooperation;
- Performance bonus;
- Financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
- Monetary compensation of the night shifts and compensation days for working at the Czech state holidays;
- Meal allowance;
- Multisport card;
- Organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
- 25 days of a paid leave;
- Brand new offices (Vlnena street) with a game room, a silent zone, kitchenettes, a terrace in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic;
- Expat Assistance Services for new joiners;
- Relocation Package;
- Teambuilding activities;
Our client is a global leader in the next-generation digital services and consulting.
We provide business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services for world-class brands across the globe. Our current clients are market leaders in area of car and sportswear manufacturing, energy and utilities, insurance, pharmacy, healthcare, etc.
Our business solutions and services help to accelerate innovation, increase productivity, reduce costs and optimise asset utilisation.
Our client provides career opportunities for those with and without solid IT experience, and who are willing to absorb and implement technological innovation on a daily basis
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.