- Posted 28 September 2023
- Contact NameArthur Gleyze
Airbus is offering a wide variety of competitive benefits and development opportunities. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity as French-speaking Accounts Payable Team Leader in Lisbon, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now!
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space. Our purpose defines why we exist: ‘We pioneer sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world’.
Responsibilities - your mission:
Business Operations Management
- Support and assist the Accounting Services Manager on management dimensions (assessment salary increase, promotion, management of competencies, training, development)
- Responsible for the AP team operational performance
- Propose recommendations and supervise the implementation of Accounts Payable policies and procedures
- Propose and implement process harmonization and standardization between the different legal entities and promote an end to end Procure to Pay approach
- Escalate back-office issues related to the AP process and applications
- Prepare reporting:
- KPIs to internal customers and stakeholders to display process performance
- Propose mitigation actions with internal customer and other stakeholders
- Ensure strict compliance with Finance, AP, Purchasing, and Supply Chain policies and procedures
- Propose and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Monitor incoming invoice flows from suppliers
- Ensure payment of invoices in due time that respect full conformance with internal and external requirements
- Internal customer and external supplier query/claim resolution on a timely basis, including supporting to litigation topics
- Investigate and resolve blocking invoices issues
- Supervise Vendor Statement Reconciliations (VSRs)
Customer service and relationship
- Build and sustain a robust relationship with internal customers
- Be a focal point for customer relationships
- Work in close collaboration with internal customers to identify and implement solutions for problems encountered on a daily basis
Support the Accounting Services manager on special projects (i.e systems evolution)
Requirements - our ideal candidate will have:
- Accounting / Accounts Payable background and a minimum of 8 to 10 years of professional experience in a commercial or industrial environment involving tight deadlines
- Team management experience
- Experience in escalating issue resolution, team building, training and team support.
- Good communication skills, rigor, conscientious
- Demonstrated ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks, build strong cross functional relationships and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization,
- Proven ability to work in a team and independently
- Systems and tools – working knowledge of SAP desirable with a strong desire to develop further
- Languages: English - capacity to interact daily with native English speakers. Other European languages (French / German / Spanish) would be a plus
Benefits - what’s in it for you:
- Diverse career opportunities within Airbus European core countries or in other regions around the world.
- A hybrid working model, allowing you to combine onsite and offsite work.
- A modern office at Parque das Nações (not yet to be published), well connected to public transportation.
- A motivated and fun crew to grow and build and shape the GBS together.
- An intense and exciting onboarding experience.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.