English & French-speaking PSO Junior Transition Coordinator in Lisbon, Portugal
- Posted 16 September 2022
- Contact NameMaxime Jeanne
Portugal offers a friendly business environment and well-developed IT and physical infrastructure, making it a favorable destination for setting up global service delivery. Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal, boasts of highly qualified staff, reputed universities that deliver a capable workforce and residents with an aptitude for foreign languages. This city serves as a promising gateway to the European as well as global market.
Our partner is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises re-imagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation with a fantastic management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. We seek out the best Tech talent in the industry for them and they offer our candidates phenomenal career opportunities within one of the largest IT companies around. Join them!
The role: This Role is to provide support for Content Management products and services, including customer installation. Support is provided for both newly launched products as well as mature products.
- First point of contact, via phone/portal, for customers with questions or issues with Xerox tools.
- Work high priority technical incidents and critical outages.
- Perform remote install/upgrades
- Troubleshoot Issues before advancing them to engineering
- Answer questions regarding product functionality and usage
- Produce content creation for KB articles
- Provide timely response/resolution to meet customer SLAs.
- Server Operating Systems experience included but was not limited to (installation, basic configuration and administration prefer Windows Server Certification):
- Microsoft Windows Server (2012, 2016, 2019)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 and 10
- Linux (Red Hat 6, 7)
- Virtual Server Environments (VMWare and Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Web Server (installation, configuration, basic administration)
- IIS 7.5 and higher
- Apache 2.2.x and higher
- Network-related protocols (basic configuration and administration)
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Kerberos, SMTP, POP3, IMAP HTTP|S, FTP, SMB, SSL/TLS
- LDAP – Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (basic administration)
- Language required (English and one of the below)
- French native or minimum C1
Nice to have:
- Experience in and knowledge of the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) applications with essential understanding of document management and image-based workflows.
- Internet standard: XML, webservices Rest, SOAP
- SMB and TWAIN Scanning (installation and basic configuration)
- Xerox ConnectKey | Xerox Scanning Application
- Autonomy Software (IDOL 10.x, LiquidOffice/eForms)
- Solr 8.x, Frevvo, Abbyy, Autostore, PrizmDoc Viewer, DocuSign
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Spain, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.