- Posted 09 April 2023
- Discipline iGaming
- Contact NameJohanna Kivimäki
Our client is looking for a Responsible Gaming Specialist who shares their integrity and actually cares. Are you a responsible person with a keen eye for details? Join our clients journey towards safer iGaming.
The RG Specialist contributes to the responsible gaming development, maintenance and growth, and ensures that responsible gaming operations are completed in a timely and effective manner.
Are you a self-motivated and dedicated person with an eye for detail? If you get kicks from new challenges in a top professional, yet easy-going and fun, work environment, then we are eager to hear from you!
- Investigate customers’ gameplay to flag any potential responsible gaming-related issues.
- Communicate and suggest appropriate intervention tools such as limits for potentially ‘at risk’ players by Phone and Email.
- In-depth review of accounts based on alerts and other reports to identify players that may require further attention or ongoing monitoring.
- Create and maintain detailed records of communication, information, interventions and checks carried out.
- Promote awareness of responsible gaming issues among staff, mainly to the operational teams.
- The RG Specialist shall report to the RG Representative.
- A native Dutch with a good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- A service-minded person willing to do his / her utmost to ensure a safe and responsible experience for our customers.
- A flexible team player who is able to work independently.
- Solution-minded problem solver.
- An eye for detail.
- A ‘can do’ and hands-on approach.
What we offer:
- A hybrid working model with 2 days working from our fabulous office and up to 3 days working from home;
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications;
- Brand new offices;
- Private parking;
- Private Health insurance;
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.