We are looking for enthusiastic Customer Support Agents to work in Berlin!
One of our clients, a well-known car rental service, is looking for Dutch speakers to join their Customer Support team! Would you like to support Swantje in moving out of the palace with all her dresses and furniture, without anything getting broken? Or make sure that Tess and Daan catch their flight to Canada on time? And don’t forget to help all guests to get to the big farewell tea party at the Huis ten Bosch Castle! Join our team and help us to provide premium service to our customers as a Dutch speaking Customer Service Agent (m/f/d) – so that they will keep coming back to us. Have you already had the opportunity to gain experience in sales, customer service or in a call center? Perfect, then get started now. You don’t have experience but love talking to people on the phone and writing emails? No problem, start as a novice in the field! You get started with a 3-week, paid induction period during which you will learn everything you need to succeed in customer service with us.
What you will do
You are the first point of contact for our customers and provide advice on their requests regarding their bookings, rental agreements, complaints and invoices. In doing so, your main task is to assist our business and private customers on the phone and via email in using the online booking systems, to make reservations, offer our customers a full-service package and find a solution for any problems. You will give our customers the best service to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. You keep calm and focused in a dynamic, fast-paced environment working towards targets. You enjoy working in an international team, and you value exchanging ideas with your colleagues.
What we offer
- ABOVE-AVERAGE COMPENSATION: Employees (m/f/d) receive above-average compensation + performance-related bonus
- PERMANENT CONTRACT: You will get a permanent contract and a 500 € (gross) welcome bonus
- ALLOWANCES: For public holidays, night shift & Sunday work
- PLANNING SECURITY: 30 days of vacation & regulated working hours with shift plans approx. 3-4 weeks in advance
- FLEXIBLE FLEXTIME ACCOUNT: With a build-up of up to 20 minus hours
- THE BEST COLLEAGUES: Comprehensive onboarding & warm working atmosphere
- GREAT EMPLOYEE ADVANTAGES: for rent, share, car leasing offers as well as discounts with partners for travel, beauty, clothing, etc.
- 20€ MOBILITY ALLOWANCE: Whether you travel by BVG, car, bike, or on foot
- DEVELOPMENT: You want more? We offer further training and promotion opportunities & give you continuous feedback
- SOCIAL & HEALTH: Diversity program to promote a corporate culture of acceptance, appreciation, and respect, free cybersports courses, and our psychological hotline
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (written & spoken) and have an understandable and clear way to speak and express yourself
- Ideally, you would already have some initial experience in customer service, working in a call center, sales, restaurants, or generally dealing with customers
- You are like us: likeable, reliable, dynamic, motivated and passionate about delivering excellent customer
- You are an organizational and communicative talent: you find the right words in every situation and deliver them in a positive manner
- You work independently, are solution and service-orientated and be able to cope with a heavy workload
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.