- Posted 21 November 2022
- Contact NameFlorencia Bocalandro Taliani
We are looking for a Dutch-speaking Partnership Sales Manager for The Netherlands (Utrecht)!
Our client is the largest provider of flexible workspace solutions in the world. Trading under a number of brands, they have a physical network of over 3,000 locations across 1,000 towns and cities in 120 countries. Their mission is to help millions of customers to have a great day at work, every day.
COVID-19 forced an unprecedented experiment in flexible working, which is now driving a surge in demand for our client's flexible workspace solutions. To meet this demand, they are rapidly accelerating the growth of their global network. To deliver the ambition, we are recruiting partners to open and operate on our client's locations. The target audience are building owners, franchise operators and competitors, and they will work with our client's partners under a variety of commercial structures demanding a dynamic and broad-based approach to business development.
The Partnerships Sales Manager will play a critical role in selling and developing business partnerships at local, and regional level across the country location. They will be proactive and passionate, capable of creating their own sales leads, as well as, rapidly converting centrally-driven enquiries. Success for the Partnership Sales Manager will open up opportunities across the wider business with the potential to move into general, cross-functional and international roles.
• Delivering new partner locations every year, increasing system revenue equivalent to 5m+ per annum in your local currency;
• Generating awareness and visibility of the IWG partnership proposition in the market by developing B2B connections;
• Identifying contacting and pitching prospective partners through a range of BD activities including networking, local canvassing and cold-calling;
• Sourcing partners capable of delivering rapid growth of our network through conversion of existing buildings or by quickly securing new buildings;
• Selling the range of partnership solutions to all prospects, converting interest into commercial negotiations and securing board approval for new partnership deals;
• Converting commercial discussions into signed contracts with the support of our client's legal team;
• Spending a significant amount of time in the field, generating leads, meeting customers and closing deals.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
• Professional working proficiency in English and the local official language of your country location is mandatory;
• Sales and/or B2B business development experience in a fast-growing, dynamic business;
• Self-starter used to self-generating interest and focusing relentlessly on delivering results;
• Proven ability to find & convert deals quickly with tenacity and dedication;
• Demonstrable track record of sourcing & delivering, at pace, multiple deals of a meaningful scale (Equivalent to 250k+ investment in the local currency);
• Self-sufficient, deal-focused and can-do mindset, willing to take risks to succeed;
• Outstanding communications skills and the ability to present a compelling narrative to a wide variety of audiences, both large & small;
• Able to work under pressure and to think independently to create interest in a proposition;
• Strong business and financial acumen to give others confidence & to give credibility to the selling process.
About Us - Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.