- Posted 24 November 2021
- Discipline Kundenbetreuung
- Contact NameWard Van De Velde
Are you a Dutch speaker based in Europe? Are you looking for a warmer country to work in?
Our client is a strategic partner for many well-known brands and are focused specifically on Customer service and Technical support.
As a customer service agent your role, together with your team, is to handle customer problems with empathy and efficiency. You will handle service through multiple channels such as Phone, Email and Chat. You work exclusively with the Dutch market, which is why your native language skills are so valuable.
The Ideal Profile
- Native-level Dutch, fluent English
- Polite approach and good communication skills
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- Team-player with the ability to work remote
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Desire to enjoy Greek lifestyle
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, airport transfer
- Work from home anywhere in Greece
- Administrative support
- Paid training to keep you up to date on products and procedures
- In-house doctor and medical insurance
- Excellent career development opportunities
- International working environment
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide