- Posted 26 August 2022
- Contact NameWard Van De Velde
Are you excited to start your new career in Portugal? This might be just the right opportunity!
We are looking for a Dutch-speaking Content Reviewer to join our client in beautiful Porto!
Essential Functions and Core Responsibilities of the position
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing the opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed-upon procedures
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and services
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Offer additional products and/or services
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
- Respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff
- Natively fluent in Dutch + business fluent in English
- High school diploma with three to six months of relevant experience preferred
- Courteous with a strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Dependable with strong attention to detail
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high-production work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Ability to rotate shifts, as needed
Working hours: between Monday to Sunday in rotative shifts: 18h – 08h; 2 days off
Salary: Very competitive salary + meal allowance
Relocation package: The company offers a relocation package including flight tickets and hotel accommodation
Does this sound like your new dream job? Do not hesitate to send us your application, and we will contact you with more information about the process.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.