Dutch-speaking AML Analyst to an iGaming company in Malta!
- Posted 27 April 2023
- Contact NameAga Loughran
Our client believes in a flexible working environment, with a hybrid approach where a mix between working from the office and remote working is possible. The team consists of industry experts that focus on automation, allowing the people to target their attention on creative energies to push the boundaries of what an iGaming brand can be. They focus more on the most important resource, which is the customers.
The Culture and Benefits
What matters to our client are their values. They create value through accessible collaboration, eliminating barriers, and most of all they really trust and believe in their people! They are a diverse and multi-cultural team currently consisting of twenty-seven different nationalities based mostly between Malta and Finland. They look forward to recruit more qualified applicants coming from different backgrounds and experiences. Private health insurance, team building events, wellness, professional development benefits as well competitive salaries are just a few examples of the benefits we offer!
The Ideal Candidate:
Having an analytically driven mentality, our AML team strives to manage suspicious financial activity to prevent the business from being subject to regulatory compliance issues from governing bodies. Within this team, your target is to support the business by finding and detecting suspicious transactional patterns.
Our client believes in a flexible working environment. Therefore they’re looking for individuals who can get the job done under minimal supervision. Competitive salaries, private health insurance, team building events, wellness, and professional development benefits are just a few examples of what they offer.
A taste of what you will be doing:
- Investigate transactions and customer records, external data, publicly- available information, and other data to identify suspicious or unusual activity
- Compile reports based on the data of your findings
- Draft Suspicious Activity Reports and report them directly to the MLRO
- Answer incoming escalations from the operations team, related to AML and SOW
- Understand and stay current on industry trends related to AML
- Requesting and reviewing Source of Wealth information and documentation
The type of profile they are looking for:
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role or relevant experience in the iGaming industry.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Strong knowledge of AML/CFT Laws and Regulations governing the European AML Gambling regulations and general wide knowledge of AML requirements.
- Organized with strong attention to detail, strong investigative and analytical skills.
- Naturally inquisitive with an analytical approach.
- Ability to work independently.
Closing date: As soon as we find a match!
To push the team members further and encourage them on their health journey, our client has launched a brand new initiative - Their own office workouts!
They allow the team to train using three hours out of the 40-hour work week. Not only will this help with their personal health and fitness goals, but it'll help the mind to be more focused, leading to increased work performance and productivity.
In addition to workouts, they offer a yearly fitness allowance to their employees.
Professional Development Allowance
The professional development contribution can be used for any type of courses that will benefit your professional development.
In cooperation with Richmond Foundation in Malta, our client offers free counselling sessions to all employees.
Private Health Insurance
All employees are covered by a private health insurance.
Refer a friend
Let's recruit together to find your next colleague! The employees are eligible in receiving a referral bonus.
Team building events
They love getting together. Both team and companywide team building events are organized multiple times a year.
Dog friendly office
All furry friends are also welcome at offices!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.