Portuguese-speaking VIP Account Manager in iGaming - Cyprus
- Posted 01 July 2023
- Contact NameAga Loughran
VIP Account Manager – Portuguese – Relocation
Our client’s aim is to be the world leader in gaming entertainment by providing our customers with the most entertaining and trustworthy experience possible, while also reinventing the gambling industry. They are home to more than 30 well-known brands. They are committed to long-term development and sustainability, and they are trying to revolutionise the industry for the benefit of their players, ourselves, and the entertainment industry as a whole.
Benefits of living and working in Cyprus
• Fantastic Cypriot weather -350 days of sunshine a year
• Advantageous tax rates - 0% income tax up to € 19,000 / year
• EU member state - Direct flights from the majority of EU cities
• English is widely spoken
• Plenty of fresh air with low pollution levels
• Peaceful society with low crime rates
• Stunning beaches and natural scenery and incredible history
• Large expat community
They are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with their customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, and actively seek new sales opportunities. Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers. If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behaviour, they would like to meet you.
Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Generate sales leads
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
• Promoting a “Safer Gaming” philosophy.
• Staying UpToDate on rules, processes, and licencing needs.
• Go above and beyond when engaging customers
What we they looking for:
• Portuguese/English fluency
• Proven customer service experience handling VIP Clients
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Strong communication/public relations along with active listening skills required.
• Customer orientation and the ability to adapt and respond to diverse sorts of characters
• Proficiency working on computers and touch typing are required
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Accountability and conscientiousness
What's in it for YOU?
• Excellent work environment
• Attractive salary package
• Monthly incentive Bonus
• Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
• Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
• Options to enrol in Company's medical insurance plan
• Possibilities to enrol in Company's pension plan
• Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany football team, competitions, and many other activities.
• A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organisations.
• Flights, transportation, and free accommodation for 2 weeks
• Monthly rent allowance
• Medical insurance
• They will help you with all practical matters such as finding suitable housing to get you a great start in Cyprus!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.