Brief overview of Role:
Support, qualify and track incoming leads to achieve clients goals on the sourcing stream
WHAT WOULD YOUR MISSIONS BE?
More concretely, your daily life revolves around the following missions:
Commercialize the latest product of the client. Your role will be to ensure the follow-up of the sales cycle until the customer's wish to book a room going through several steps :
- Qualify prospects according to the criteria of our KYC (Know Your Customer)
- Qualify the needs of the prospect
- Pitch our value proposition, our apartments, and make sure that our solution matches the prospect's needs
- Follow up of the customer on several channels: phone, email, WhatsApp
- Retrieving and handling questions and/or objections throughout the sales cycle
- Retrieval of documents for the constitution of the reservation file
- Verification of documents against the criteria of our KYC
- Select the premises according to the criteria defined internally to maximize harmony between the inhabitants of the same residence
- Strategy, processes and tools
- Participate in the improvement of the B2C strategy, its execution and the evolution of processes and tools: we are constantly evolving, especially on our new product stream. We are counting on you to make your contribution! * Collect and disseminate feedback from leads to the teams concerned internally, in a process of continuous improvement
- Be irreproachable on the management and maintenance of our Salesforce CRM, the main tool for sales!
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Full time position (39 hrs/week)
- Monday - Friday from 09:00 - 18:00
- Salary 21.000 euros gross/year + 3.000 euros gross/year in bonus
- Endowed with an excellent relational sense, oral and written, which allows you to communicate effectively with potential customers.
- You are comfortable with a large volume of leads to process
- You are organized, methodical and resilient
- You are proactive, for this proposal, you are not afraid to take the phone and give everything to succeed in converting your lead into a customer, while respecting our processes and values Internal.
- You are have a C1 level in the market language as in English in order to be able to evolve in an international environment (we speak French, English, Spanish and more!
- You are not afraid of numbers and have an appetite for the analytical dimension: KPIs and reporting are your friends!
- Authenticity and self-confidence
- Business development experience is a plus
- You like to work in a team and help your colleagues on different subjects: versatility is one of your assets!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide :
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.