Are you someone who is full of energy and do you have a drive to make good sales calls everyday? Do you like to provide your customers with the best possible advice and do you aim for success? Do you also speak Swiss-German fluently and know the Swiss culture like no other? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales consultant to work for the Swiss market, from the office in the Netherlands!
As a sales consultant, you are the first point of contact for existing and potential customers. Does it make your heart skip a beat to close a good deal and have happy customers? Ten read on…
About the company
The company is an online AED supplier of Europe. With AEDs people’s lives are saved every day. This is the market leader and one of the fastest growing companies in The Netherlands. They find it important to make a difference, and they do this by selling their products in 20 webshops in 17 different countries in Europe.
What will you be doing?
As a Sales Consultant, you will be working in the "Sales Team North", consisting of mainly native speakers from Europe's Northern countries. You will be responsible for the sales of their products in Switserland. The products include AEDs, resuscitation dolls, and related items.
Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the entire sales process from A to Z. You are involved in making and receiving quotations, and you are busy entering orders into the system. You will also answer questions by mail or phone and you will take care of the after-sales process. In this role, you will also actively look for new opportunities in the market to further expand the market position in Switserland. From maintaining and expanding existing relationships to bringing in new business – you do it all!
Thanks to your knowledge of the products, you always know how to give customers the best advice and thus, build long-term relationships. To increase visibility in Switserland, you will also be regularly engaged in marketing-related tasks. This includes keeping the website up-to-date and posting various, relevant content on their Social Media. You will do this mostly in collaboration with the professional marketing team!
What is offered to you?
- Salary between €2.000,- and €3.700,- gross per month based on 40 hours, depending on your knowledge and experience;
- Modern pension plan through BrandNewDay;
- Space for own input, creativity, and autonomy;
- Possibility to work partly (20% of the time) from home;
- A nice working environment in a young, positive and driven team of colleagues in Vlissingen;
- The best Friday afternoon drinks, great company parties, and an informal atmosphere;
- A chance to actively contribute from your role to our “Saving Lives” mission - by 2030 everyone worldwide will have an AED at their disposal within 6 minutes!
What is expected from you?
- You are looking for a full-time role and want a career in sales;
- Experience in e-commerce or in a similar job in sales is beneficial;
- There is no "I" in Team. You are a real team player, but you are also capable of working independently;
- Excellent command of the Swiss-German language, both written and spoken, and good command of the English language. Good knowledge of French is a plus.
- Enthusiasm, independence, creativity, and commitment to further develop their sales;
- Good communication skills to strengthen their existing customer relationships and create new ones.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.