German speaking Customer Support for streamers - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Can you see yourself using your communication skills and friendly attitude to provide our clients customers with an amazing, positive experience? Then the opportunity to work as a Customer Service Representative may be right for you!
Please note that this is a remote position within the Netherlands - It is mandatory to be based in The Netherlands
Your job tasks will be:
- Providing exceptional customer service in a non-scripted world to get members back to streaming via phone calls (no chat, no email)
- A fast-paced and high-performance work environment
- Having conversations with people you do not know (interacting with all types of people from all over the world)
- Learning new things and finding creative ways to solve problems
- Give and receive performance feedback with your teammates and Supervisor regularly
- German and English language fluency, both written and spoken as well as excellent comprehension skills
- Able to work regularly on a fixed schedule or 40 hours a week, between 7am and 11pm, 7 days a week, depending on your schedule
- Problem solving oriented
- Experience streaming on various devices (TV, phones, gaming systems)
- BSN Number (it is also fine if you have an appointment scheduled to get it) and based in Netherlands.
What is offered:
- A gross monthly salary or EUR € 2149 based on a 40-hour workweek
- 8% holiday pay, paid in May each year
- 25 days paid holidays per year on a full-time basis
- 20% premium pay for hours worked on Monday-Friday after 10:00 pm and on Saturday between 7:00 am-6:00pm
- 30% premium pay for hours worked on Saturday between 6:00 am
- 50% premium pay for the complete shift on Sunday and national holidays
- Full-time (2 weeks) paid training and work schedule 4 weeks in advance
- Permanent remote position from anywhere in the Netherlands
- Travel and internet allowance, catered lunch and other snacks every day
- Contribution to your pension
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.