The VIP Account Manager - Mexico will be responsible for key VIP players using a 360-degree approach to manage VIP to generate sustained revenue and also develop a referral channel for new VIP Players.
- Being the main point of contact for our VIP clients
- Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements
- Coordinating retention calling campaigns including planning, execution and evaluation
- Handle customers’ day to day queries and complaints, including out of hours when necessary, in order to provide the VIP with personal and tailor-made service
- Following up on specific customer cases and maintaining and good relationship with customers
- Collecting and analysing information and data on customer segments and suggesting changes for optimization
- Evaluating and reporting on VIP activities and performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
Skills & Experience Required
- At least 1 year in Account or relationship Management dealing with high value VIP clients ideally in the Online Gaming sector or 2 years experience within customer service and iGaming
- An excellent understanding of VIP expectations and delivering a first-class service.
- Self-confident with the ability to build a good relationship with clients and colleagues, has an open, honest, enthusiastic and resilient approach.
- Sales experience will be considered an advantage.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Knowledge of Mexican Spanish would be considered an asset)
- Knowledge of the Mexican market will be advantageous
- Possessing an Analytical mind-set
- Excellent reporting skills using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Very well organized.
- Able to work on own initiative
Some of the benefits
- Relocation package
- Daily lunch
- Dynamic and friendly environment
- Health Insurance
- Career progression opportunities
We offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide daily lunch, regular team events, Comprehensive Health Insurance and other benefits. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.
Does this sound like the right job for you? Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you asap!