- Posted 26 September 2023
- Discipline iGaming
- Contact NameJohanna Kivimäki
Onsite Junior Account Manager (LatAm) for an iGaming testing lab in Malta
Our client is a leading independent and internationally accredited testing laboratory/inspection body in the field of gaming, serving the industry for more than a decade with offices in Italy, Malta, UK, and Argentina leveraging international ability.
They are looking to recruit a full-time professional for their commercial department in Malta.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish (mandatory), Portuguese is a plus;
- Have knowledge of the Office package and have good IT skills;
- Communication skills, both verbal and written, with technology and business teams, equally;
- Detail and process-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Previous experience in the gambling industry is desirable.
- Being solution-focused, being able to think out-of-the box;
- Experience with JIRA
- Free lunch
- Performance-based bonus
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.