Our client is driven by their passions and propelled by their quest to innovate, thrive and learn. They are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. They work hard. They play hard. They make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s theirs to grow.
Our client is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Their client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. They have sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
They are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. It is not your typical corporate environment. Their business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make it a unique place to work.
Small Business Sales Ops Specialist executes the Small Business plan for a territory region, alongside the SB Territory Managers, focusing on a portion of the pipeline. Has full understanding of the business opportunities by engaging with authorized partners and distributors to drive customer demand in region. The SB Sales Ops is responsible for pipeline management, business forecast, and for the full cycle between deal registration or opportunity creation until deal or opportunity closure.
What will you do:
- Interact with partners, distributors and customers to drive closing of hunting opportunities.
- Consult partners, distributors and customers on best fitting solutions to close opportunities and do cross- and up-sell based on e.g. bundles.
- Have a close collaboration with stakeholders (Territory Manager) for bigger and complex opportunities for further processing.
- Manage opportunity documentation in CRM
What we expect from you:
- Engaging with customers in a consultative approach
- Endless curiosity in digital product markets
- Understanding and experience working with Channel Partners
- Wisdom to respect the importance of every phone call
- Competence in learning and discussing key IT and Digital aspects from Software as a Service, Enterprise Resource Planning and Cloud-based solutions
- Big picture thinking fueling perseverance through follow up calls, leaving voice mails, coordinating appointments, presenting metrics
- Integrity of intel reported daily into CRM and of email correspondence sent on behalf of our clients
- Coordinating successful go-to-market services for business owners + client stakeholders
- Degree level qualification required
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Spanish and English Fluent Level (C1) Required
What can we offer:
- Competitive salary depending on your skills and experience with a potential to earn up to 15% more in performance-based bonuses.
- Market-leading sales and tech training backed up by widely recognized official certification.
- Constant care of a sales coach including training sessions, skill-building & professional development.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at the office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom training.
- Medical insurance, multisport card, the possibility of working remote – location related.
- Bonuses for referring new employees.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities, and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries