Looking for a Escalated Hardware Support Specialist in Romania!
The Escalated Support Specialist will provide support to Spanish-speaking customers, field engineers, and business partners engineers for escalated issues. The role calls for a highly motivated person with strong technical knowledge and excellent customer skills. Is this you?
About the company
We are a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises re-imagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation with a fantastic management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. We seek out the best Tech talent in the industry and offer our candidates phenomenal career opportunities within one of the largest IT companies around. Join us!
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Minimum of 1 year working in supporting electro-mechanical devices (hardware)
- Skill and competency at providing professional technical telephone support
- Experienced at troubleshooting known/unknown technical queries
- All applicants must already have a Romanian Tax Number or hold a Romanian passport.
Desired Skills & Knowledge:
- Very good knowledge of a current range of Xerox Products
- Good and detailed knowledge of the Xerographic process
- Living and working experience in country of customer base
- A good and detailed knowledge of colour printing theory
The Ideal Candidate
- Strongly self-motivated to learn new skills to fulfill basic position requirements, to become an expert in the position over an extended period of time, and to progress within the organization
- Able to be self-aware and conscientious of meeting all personal, team, & organization metric targets
- Excellent team player with a committed approach to teamwork and customer responsibilities
- Able to maintain and project a helpful and courteous attitude in any circumstances
- Highly resilient under pressure and adaptable to unforeseen work demands
- A role in which your IT heart will sing
- A highly competitive salary (above market)
- A fixed, long-term contract to protect you in these unprecedented times
- Relocation support to Iasi, Romania
- A tight-knit company culture with many team members from your native country
- Health and Life insurance
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.