Are you a Spanish-speaker with leadership skills? Are you looking for a career within a stable, international firm in Romania?
- Availability to work on the following schedule, from Monday to Friday: 13:00 – 22:00 until March/ April 2021 and rotating schedule (9-18 & 13-22) after; overtime needed for month-ends and some Romanian holidays;
- Proficiency in English and Spanish;
- Minimum of 3 years BPO/Non – BPO accounting experience;
- University degree in Finance; Good Domain knowledge in General accounting;
- Basic knowledge in MS Office, especially MS Excel and Word;
- Good to have: SAP exposure / Process Maps creation /SOP Preparation, knowledge of accounting entries in relation to IFRS;
- Good verbal & written communication skills;
- Rigorous and accurate working style.
- Manual Journal posting;
- Making Prepayment journals;
- Checking and posting month end accruals;
- Balance Sheet account reconciliations;
- Tax Reporting & Compliance;
- Forex Gain loss calculation and posting;
- Medium critical Reporting;
- Fixed Assets Transactions;
- ME P&L Analysis;
- Intercompany Accounting;
- Quality Assurance;
- Meet LA Targets.
- Temporary remote work due to the pandemic and return to office after the situation improves;
- Relocation package;
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment;
- Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company;
- Opportunity of professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills);
- Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an online platform; the package can be customized on monthly basis depending on each employees’ needs.
Are you a good fit for this role? Send your CV in English to: email@example.com and we will contact you shortly.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.