A Customer Support Specialist in our clients organisation will be 1st line Support for players wishing to contact the company with regards to various matters. These matters include Account queries, Bonus
Our client strive to be the best in Support and Customer care within the industry. Hence why, they are looking for individuals who possess the same vision and ready to provide our customers with support on a 24/7 rotating shift.
- Handle customer queries through Live Chat and email
- Escalating to relevant departments and following up on the resolution
- Working with multiple back offices, internal tools as well as engaging 3rd parties (Games providers) to ensure customer queries are answered and/or resolved in a timely and correct manner
- Assisting customers encountering issues with processing payments (Credit Cards, Bank transfers, E-wallets, Paysafe)
- Assisting customers with their KYC procedure - Also working closely with the Risk team in this matter
- Working closely with the VIP, Marketing and Risk/Payments department
- Crediting bonuses & Free spins
- Upselling the Brands promotions
- Actively engaging customers
Skills & Experience Required
- Fluent Spanish & English language skills (written and spoken)
- Customer support experienced
- Preference will be given to local candidates based in Malta
- Strong PC and internet skills
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Good online attitude
- Staff will be required to work shifts.
Our client offers a friendly, dynamic work environment. They believe that their employees are the main asset and they make sure that they walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, they also provide daily lunch, regular team events, Comprehensive Health Insurance and other benefits. This position is based in Malta and they are looking to recruit as soon as possible.