Spanish speaking Media Content Reviewer in Porto
We’re looking for Spanish speakers with good English level for a one year contract with the option of extension who are interested in the Social Media Field and have a great attention to detail! Main objective of this role is to assure high levels of quality within the project through continuous controls and improvement.
We are speaking about leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of over 170,000, serving clients across six continents
- Advanced level of English, Spanish
- Open to work in rotational shift timings and weekends/Night shifts as per process requirement
- Up to 2 years of experience or willing to learn in this area
- Ability to comprehend articles and good analytical skills
- Interest in current affairs/news is preferred
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Read articles and analyze the content
- Summarize articles in few sentences
- Review audio, image, and transcript feed to check if it matches brief, including keywords
- Capture required information from calls/ emails and create a report
- Participate in meetings to discuss findings and ongoing recommendations
- Work in teams to achieve the desired project outcome
- Rate sentiment and capture other key mandatory fields as per the brief document
- Ensure data is captured without any mistakes on the systems
- Liaise with customers from time to time, request further information or respond to their queries as per requirement
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
What our client offers:
- Determined 1-year contract with the possibility of extension
- Salary: 1300 - 1400 euros/month Gross - depending on experience
- Fantastic opportunity to work and develop your career in one of the leading international outsourcing companies in a unique and fast-paced working environment
- Professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
- Attractive compensation package
- Insurance package: medical, life, and personal accidents coverage
- Possibility to work from home according to company standards
- Modern, spacious office with good connection to the city center (metro) and necessary infrastructure around
- Relocation package
Note: Due to the client’s contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a limited time.
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and many more with businesses from all over the world. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.