Do you enjoy the challenge of selling to business customers? Do you want to help our trade partners, grow their sales by managing their product range and giving great advice? Then we have the right opportunity for you!
About the Company
Our partner is a diverse mix of talented individuals. We’re passionate about what we do: make the best fantasy miniatures in the world and create rich universes for them to inhabit. We build teams for the long-term and reward hard work with endless opportunities for growth. If you’re up for the challenge of turning work into play, you’ll find an exciting, rewarding home here with us.
Now we are looking for multilingual talent to cover and support colleagues in developing accounts across Europe when they are out of the business.
About the product
If you are a "gamer" you might already know about Warhammer! The product you will be selling are cool action figurines for Warhammer lovers!
About the Job
Do you want to be responsible for growing sales by finding new people & places to stock our line of products? Are you excited by finding and talking to small business owners and learning how Games Workshop can help them make more money? Is listening, learning, and understanding each person’s individual circumstances important to you?
In this role you will be:
- Cold calling independent retail outlets (such as toy stores or book stores), and quickly attract their interest
- Asking the right questions to find out about their business and what is important for them
- Convincing them to stock and sell our products
- Building strong relationships to help you overcome sales objections
- Identifying opportunities to close sales and generate new business
- Generating your own leads
- responsible for making sure every new business you open is prepared for a long-lasting relationship with Games Workshop
- Working to achieve set targets and KPI’s
We know that making that 50th phone call at the end of a long day of rejection just as good as the first is the real challenge in this job. Success in this job relies on staying cheerful and confident in the face of rejection, and above all never slackening the pace. Doing this consistently is tough, and only those people who enjoy this kind of challenge will be successful.
The ideal candidate will:
- Fluency in Spanish C1/2 and English
- Refuse to give up and not take “no” as an answer, whatever the circumstances
- Quickly catch people’s attention, engage them in conversation and build trust and rapport
- Be able to understand situations, to obtain relevant information and to use all that to their advantage
- Be a proactive sales driven individual who thrives on success and meeting/exceeding targets
- Not be afraid at all of failure or rejection and be able to quickly bounce back in the face of them
- Be able to overcome obstacles and learn from mistakes without finding excuses. Always put the needs of the company first
- Comfortable working hours: Monday -Friday. 37.5 hours per week. Flexible between 8am - 6:30pm (depending on the market)
- Salary: £28000 gross per year + uncapped commission
- Company events
- Free gym membership
- Pension plan
- Health Insurance
- Work from home after your 6 months probation/training period
- A workplace at one of the world's most iconic games companies
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.