- Posted 06 November 2023
- Discipline Internal
- Contact NameJulie Nyeggen
We are looking for ambitious and career-driven Marketing / HR students for an exciting Internship opportunity in a fast-growing international recruitment agency! As a Sourcing Marketer Intern, you will play a vital role in supporting our marketing team in various tasks and projects. This internship will provide you with valuable hands-on experience in the field of marketing and recruitment, and the opportunity to learn and contribute to our organization's success.
Who we are
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. We have had a steady development since our start in 2016, with a completely organic growth. We have been awarded the Gazelle Prize in 2021 and 2022, Recruitment Company of the Year, Enterprise in 2022 through the Vinny Awards as well as nominated for several other awards.
We partner with over 300 clients in over 30 different countries and are headquartered in Oslo with additional offices in Malaga, Lisbon, Tallinn and Malta. We also have remote colleagues working from different locations in Europe.
We provide our candidates with a great recruitment experience. Our recruiters are specialized in their fields and languages, offering the candidates comfort and cultural knowledge that is especially valuable when moving abroad. We don’t simply help our candidates get jobs; we help them move abroad to a new lifestyle.
We are a culture-driven organization that are driven by our values:
- Top Class Performer - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
- Global Connect - We are connecting people worldwide!
- Always Adapting - Future driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
- Client Partnerships - The key to success, we create this together!
- Common Success - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- Passionate At Work - We love what we do!
We are a scale-up company with fantastic and continuous growth with an international environment build on trust and clear expectations. Are you ready to join us?
What you will be doing as a Sourcing Marketer Intern:
As a Sourcing Marketer Intern you will be working with a variety of tasks. You will be supporting our marketing team with tasks related to SoMe-management, email marketing, content creation and SEO optimization. You will also be assisting our team of recruiters with talent sourcing. Our specialty is language-based recruitment, and you will therefore be sourcing based on both experience as well as language skills. This is the perfect Internship opportunity for students who are interested in both marketing and HR!
Your role will include, but not be limited to, the following tasks:
- Search and headhunt in our own CRM system and other CV databases – using various sourcing techniques (e.g., Boolean search, cold calling and mail-outs)
- Present relevant candidates to the responsible recruiters on your team, so they can proceed with the recruitment process
- Post jobs on job portals, and ensure that job descriptions are up to date
- Assist in creating engaging and relevant content for various marketing channels, including blog posts, social media updates, email campaigns, and more.
- Help manage and schedule social media posts on platforms such as Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Support the creation and execution of email marketing campaigns.
- Create and edit visual content for marketing materials, including graphics, infographics, and images for social media and web use.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and departments to ensure marketing initiatives align with overall company objectives.
To be successful in this role you
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in English plus an additional native language.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) + Canva
- Aware of trends within Social Media
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with marketing tools and platforms is a plus (e.g., social media management tools, email marketing software, analytics tools).
- You must be able to work from one of our offices during the internship
- You are available to work 3-6 months in a full-time internship position, starting in Q1 of 2024
Why be a part of Nordic Jobs Worldwide?
We offer you the opportunity to start building your career while finishing your studies, with the possibility to continue in a full-time position after you graduate. You get the chance to work 100% and being a part of an international work environment. We offer:
- A well-structured and interactive onboarding process with a buddy-system and continuous training
- Continuous learning opportunities in our Worldwiders Academy, internal leadership courses and much more!
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Self-responsibility and ownership
- A great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- Career opportunities in the long run both locally and globally
- Business trips and social events – we have a lot of fun together!
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible!