The Solution Area Specialist directly supports specific Microsoft Solution (Azure, Office 365, Windows Server, SQL Server, Dynamics 365) to provide Presales Technical Assessments to customers and partners.
As a specialist you will ensure each customer contact will be a professional and encouraging experience to accurately address the needs of the customer.
- Provide support on technical questions via phone, video conference or email.
- Assist customers Licensing and features in the supported solution.
- Enter & Maintain accurate issue description and detailed updates within our CRM system.
- Respond timely to customer inquiries, primarily via email and telephone to our expected critical metrics.
- Focus efforts to meet or exceed defined performance criteria.
Skills & Qualifications
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience in Cloud services or IT infrastructure administration/support.
- Working Knowledge on SQL Server database concepts and terminology, Windows Server > 2012R2 admin or support, IoT, Microsoft Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and Office or O365 preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail & good interpersonal Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and other languages.
- Customer Oriented.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a dynamic work environment.
- C1 level Hungarian and English
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment agency in the Nordic region, where we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries, for the dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.