- Successfully communicate with small-to-medium businesses daily via the phone and email to drive software renewals, maintenance, or support contracts.
- Provide routine analytical and administrative support for customers and partners to guide them through their renewal opportunities and process.
- Support general account sales strategies for named accounts and prospects for cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
- Promote value proposition of upgrades and renewals to maximize return on products and solutions.
- Identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead, including need, budget, time frame and decision-maker to kick-off the sales process.
- Communicate information about calls accurately and effectively to the management and clients.
- Some sales or marketing experience is a huge plus but the right attitude and willingness to learn is the most important.
- Tech-savvy mind, with the capacity to learn about individual systems and products quickly and accurately for marketing purposes.
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills are required.
- The ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge.
- Time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity.
- High level of self-motivation and strong work ethic.
- Competitive salary depending on your skills and experience with a potential to earn up to 15% more in performance-based bonuses.
- Market-leading sales and tech training backed up by widely recognized official certification.
- Constant care of a sales coach including training sessions, skill-building & professional development.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at the office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom training.
- Medical insurance, multisport card, the possibility of working remote – location related.
- Bonuses for referring new employees.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities, and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across company facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment agency in the Nordic region, where we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries, for the dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.