Are you passionate about working for the most innovative companies in the world?
Do you want to work in Málaga?
Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities.
We offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities.
You future project:
Alan is the first digital health insurance in France, and the first independent insurance approved since 1986. Alan is reinventing the user experience while providing simple and transparent coverage with excellent value for money. Alan recently raised a further €185m in a series D funding round bringing the company's total valuation to €1.4bn.
- Identification and qualification of prospects and deciders (CEO, HR, CFO, Office manager ) in SMB Tech companies
- Approaching identified prospects via a multi channel approach (Outbound calls, emailing, social media etc )
- Pitching Alan value proposition
- Booking meetings with Alan's sales representatives
Hour and Benefits:
- Schedule: Monday to Friday from 09h to 17h30 (16h30 on Fridays)
- Salary: up to 1.820 euros gross/month
- Internal Development Program
- Obra y Servicio Contract
- A large variety of discounts with our partners
- Free weekly and after work activities
- Real growth opportunities to progress
If you are interested in growth, our high performers can move to our back office logistics team, our social media team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.
You bring to the table:
- Native level speaker of French with English working proficiency
- Experienced in B2B sales / prospection using multichannel approach (cadencing, emailing, cold calling, Inmailing etc )
- Previous experience in IT software, Saas solution or health insurance will be a plus
- Having already used Salesforce, outreach or LinkedIn will be a plus
- Transparent work habits
- Very good self-organization
- Punctual, loyal, reliable
- High social competence, team worker
- Authenticity and self-confidence
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
If interested, please send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.