Our client is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for their customers to experience the world.
Partner Development is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for the client´s accommodation partners and promote their top and bottom line growth. The team designs tailored business and product solutions with its partners and helps them generate measurable value. Members of the team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. The team develosp win-win relationships and leverage their unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing the company´s strong brand and resources, this team rolls out new product to increase the visibility of of the company, introduce more travelers to its great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
As a Partner Development Specialist your key objective is growing the coverage and quality of the company´s supply network. You take care of a large portfolio of emerging high growth supply partners and assist in partnership related functions at scale.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Contact high growth supply partners to highlight revenue growth opportunities and maximize value
- Contact new or potential supply partners to encourage completion of their online registrations
- Encourage program participation through focused project sprints
- Communicate efficiently with partners through various communication methods including phone, email, messaging and webinars
- Train and inform partners on our technologies, tools and models
- Prioritize daily tasks, monitor results and track progress in internal systems
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in business development or execution role preferred although fresh graduates welcome to apply
- Native level Russian and fluent English
- EU Passport
- Basic computer and analysis skills
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to drive achievements and make decisions
- Intellectual curiosity
- Autonomous and result driven (history of achieving ambitious targets)
- Ability to work under pressure in a competitive industry/rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and is open to change in responsibilities, workflows, as needed by the business
- Able to support EMEA markets and following the business hours in EMEA