Russian Speaking Customer Support for Booking Platform in Hungary
Are you a Hungarian citizen with C1/C2 Russian and previous customer support experience? Or are you a native Russian speaker living in Budapest and you want to work in the tourism sector? Take a look at this new opportunity!
Our client is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Our Customer Support Team understands that travel can be an ever-changing environment. That is why we provide in-person, real-time help around the clock and in 38 languages. No matter the issue, support every customer with multiple support channels and a strong desire to serve. Certainly doing more than answering phone calls or replying to emails, our specialists actively look for ways to improve our customer’s experience. We quickly adapt to challenges by collaborating with other teams and experimenting on everything we can. This has allowed us to develop new and effective products that produce meaningful results and continue to drive our business performance.
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual and team goals (KPIs)
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
- Must have advanced command of spoken and written Russian & English language (level C1 or higher according to The Common European Framework)
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts, public holidays, and weekends
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
It's Great if you have:
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable although fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Gym membership, spa vouchers, fresh fruits every day
- Private health insurance
- The opportunity to work in our offices in Asia
If you are interested in experiencing the culture and traditions of one of Europe’s oldest nations, you may want to think about moving to Hungary. This country has become a popular destination for people from all over the world because of its scenery, lifestyle, safety standards, and cost of living. The number of foreigners in Hungary has gone up significantly since it became a part of the European Union in 2004. Hungary now boasts a vibrant economy. High levels of foreign investment and ownership have strengthened the nation’s economic growth rate to a great extent. There is a huge demand for skilled and experienced professionals at all times. In recent years, Hungary has seen one of the largest drops in unemployment rates across Europe. Several members of the EU are therefore relocating to this country for better career prospects.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Are you ready to join? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!