We are looking for Russian speakers to work in cultural Dublin!
The mission of the team seeking this role is to provide world-class support to customers of a well-known global gaming platform. This will be achieved through continuous learning, focused problem-solving, and the resulting provision of consistently high-quality customer experiences.
The key objective of the Customer Support Agent (CSE) is to resolve users’ issues by means of a first-time fix or appropriate remote group support. Such issues are currently submitted via tickets (emails) on the client’s system.
Flexibility in relation to working hours is required based on business requirements - in particular, seasonal client events. All applicants should be willing to work variable shift patterns if requested.
You will be working within and promoting the Company Values.
NOTE: You must have an EU passport or a permanent residence permit in Ireland.
- To contribute individually, and as a team member, to demonstrating excellent Quality and Productivity standards that meet, or exceed, client requirements.
- To provide users with solutions through information-gathering, analytical troubleshooting and query research (or to route or escalate the contact to the appropriate resolution group) across all trained products and applications.
- To deliver a high-quality, smooth, unique and flexible customer experience.
- To protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
- To demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality, as well as adherence to all company and client Policies and Procedures.
- To operate with honesty, integrity and transparency in all aspects of the work.
- To handle queries via the client’s tools and systems (currently via ticket, or occasional email), in relation to user Accounts, potentially progressing to the handling of Billing questions, Purchase issues, Customer Order Management (changes, delays, non-deliveries, logistics), Technical and Game support, and any other area where support may be required by the client and their users.
- To manage queries end-to-end, providing regular updates to customers if required, and liaising with other partners/providers, where necessary.
- To have the ability and willingness to work within a system of continuous peer feedback.
- To pay attention to suspicious activities or contacts
- To proactively contribute to the achievement of agreed Service Levels
- To invoke any Escalation Procedures within defined time frames, and proactively seek support from senior teams via appropriate methods, as required.
- To complete all training requirements deemed appropriate for the role, at induction and ongoing.
- To assist with new hire mentoring and integration, as the team grows.
- To perform any other ad hoc tasks as required for the execution of the client contract.
The suitable candidate must have a deep-rooted passion for delivering success. The suitable candidate will have formidable experience and working knowledge of:
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, and highly customer-focused
- Excellent organizational skills
- Quality focus and Policy adherence
- Analytical skills and a keen focus on problem-solving; goal- & service-oriented
- Understanding of, and continuous contribution to, team success
- Flexible, innovative & adaptable to a wide range of topics and tasks
- Ability to efficiently work to specified project delivery deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be a good team player
- Excellent time management skills
Essential Skills and abilities:
- Leaving certificate, or equivalent, and a minimum of 12 months’ Customer Support experience
- Business qualification desirable
- High fluency in the required supported language(s), and in English, with excellent comprehension (verbal and written), spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to deliver information at customer’s knowledge level in an understandable manner
- Ability to apply a logical problem-solving approach to identify the root cause of an issue and reach a resolution promptly.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment where standards of Quality and time management are established
- Investigation background beneficial (e.g. experience in Fraud Prevention or Credit Check)
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to think independently and follow through effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must possess excellent PC and keyboard skills (gaming experience is not required)
- Ability to embrace a new professional ethos
Sounds interesting? Do not wait any longer and send our application in!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.