- Posted 22 December 2022
- Contact NameAugustine Erdman
Are you looking for a new and exciting job opportunity as an Embedded Hardware Engineer? Do you speak Romanian fluently? Join our international team in the Czech Republic in either Prague, Mladá Boleslav, or Liberec and work on fascinating projects within the automotive industry!
Job Description :
- Development of circuits for small automotive actuators (e.g. BLDC and stepper motors, CAN/LIN-interfaces)
- Circuit design, PCBA layout und component selection for given system requirements
- Support of BOM and manufacturing cost reduction projects
- Concept evaluation regarding functions, costs and manufacturability
- Support of the system architecture and design process (as part of a team) derived from system requirements, representing the electronics hardware (sensor selection,..)
- Bachelor or master degree in electrical engineering or similar qualification
- Experience in PCB design using Altium
- Experience in design of automotive electronic circuits, PCB layouts and related system analysis / issue identification
- Experience in automotive development processes and methods (e.g. ASPICE, ASIL, Standards, Design for manufacturing …)
Don't wait, apply today and one of our recruiters will reach out to talk more in depth about company details, salary levels, and potential start dates!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries