- Posted 27 November 2023
- Discipline iGaming
- Contact NameJohanna Kivimäki
You are looking for an exciting job? Then look no further!
Customer Service is the heart of our client. As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be the focal point of contact for our customers. It means you will understand their issues from their perspective, at the same time you'll be having extensive knowledge on systems and multiple ways to solve customer's problems.
Specific responsibilities shall include:
- Representing our client in all customer contacts, giving the best service via email, phone and live chat - part of excellent customer service is building retention with customers, making them feel welcomed, special and ensuring that they are enjoying fully their casino experience.
- Communicating with the customers in a gentlemanly manner, in writing as well as verbally - we expect our Specialists to show respect, honour and personal responsibility, be able to keep cool in every situation.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers - our key goal is to establish trust with our customers. In order to do so, it is vital to listen and understand. The customer service department's goal is not only to help the players. Our aim is to make our players choose to play at our client over any other casino whenever they’re looking for a fun casino experience.
- Identify and report improvement areas according to company procedures. As you will be the first one handling customer's issues and understanding them from their perspective, we want you to forward your feedback forward to our Product & Tech departments as this enables us to constantly improve our platform in a way that clearly reflects our customers’ perspective.
- Providing uninterrupted service by:
- Helping our customers with all their enquiries
- Clarifying Terms and Conditions when it is needed
- Explaining how to use the games and services
- Assisting customers with on-going marketing campaigns
- Logging tasks in accordance with company guidelines
- Helping out Payments & Fraud specialists in upholding the security of the company and preventing fraudulent activities
- Advising players on responsible gaming tools and acting proactively on player's gaming patterns
- Escalating and following up customer cases when needed
- Helping out with translations if needed
- On-line experience in Support / Customer Services
- Experience in assisting the customers via email, phone and chat
- Fast typewriting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Native Portuguese speaker and fluent in English ( EU-passport is required for this role )
- Flexible and willing to work daily/evening shifts
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company that focuses on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent all over the world. We've helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.